How to book a lesson
- The registration form will be printed and returned along with the course fee check.
- No registration will be taken into account without the check.
- This will only be cashed at the end of the surf course.
- The lesson times will be communicated to you 48 hours before the 1st surf lesson.
- Times depend on the tide and can vary from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- In order to guarantee optimal weather and wave conditions throughout the day, the spirit of surfing formula will have to be booked 48 hours in advance by phone or on site.
- Depending on the number of people registered, the children’s, senior and adult lessons will sometimes be combined in a common lesson.